gkline.com

the homepage of gregory and ann kline

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Love is in the Air

I've been a bit under the weather but on the mend. Marcus stepped up to the plate and would appear out of nowhere quite often asking if he could help. It was super sweet but not all that uncommon of a thing for Marcus to want to help me. It is what Will started doing that has melted my heart. Will started coming to my side and giving me a little hug or just running up to me and looking me in the eye while he said, "I love you!" Despite his great verbal skills, until these recent weeks these three words had only been muttered by him a handful of times. Now he tells me at least 10 times a day. I smile each time Marcus says it and now I find myself smiling twice as much because I have the two most amazing boys that not only show me, but tell me every day that they love me. Despite the fact that this cold, rainy weather has kept us all inside and at each other's throats, tonight at bedtime Will hugged Marcus and said, "I love you, Marcus." And right on cue Marcus responded, "I love you, too."

1 Comments:
At 9:47 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

That is so sweet! Glad you have those two special guys to help you feel better!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home