gkline.com

the homepage of gregory and ann kline

Sunday, October 04, 2009

Nothing Much

Nothing much has been going on in life that is post-worthy. I haven't even taken any pictures. So here is my attempt to be inventive and pick my brain to find something worth posting about.

Marcus has been big on pretending to be "things". Sometimes he is a lion and roars a lot. Other times he is a monster and makes a scary face. All day today he has been "The Big Bad Wolf". He has been telling us, "I huff. I puff," and also, "I have a tail."

Will has really started to say lots of funny things. Up until now he mostly just has been communicating to get his message across, and a lot of what he says are the same phrases and not original sentences. When he does have something original to say, more often it is just descriptive of what he sees or what he is doing. He made us all laugh today when he caught Greg walking through the house before his shower only wearing a shirt and his boxer shorts. He said, "Daddy has no pants! That's cool!"

I guess that's all I got.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home