gkline.com

the homepage of gregory and ann kline

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Zoo

I keep thinking I already posted about this. I have thought how I needed to post about this so many times at this point, it feels like I already did it.

Last week I took the kids to the zoo and met up with our friends Jennifer and Karla. I decided to be brave and not take a stroller with us to the zoo for the first time. It went really well. All three kids had a great time running and chasing each other. Marcus has really opened up socially since starting school and it was great to see him jump right in with his new friend Karla. We checked out the reptile building during this trip. I didn't even know there was a reptile building until we were in it. Will and Marcus talked a lot all evening about the snakes and frogs. Thanks for a wonderful day Jennifer and Karla!

(I am really restraining myself from making a fun guy/fungi joke with this first picture. Must. Not. Be. Corny. Oh, but sooo want to!)


1 Comments:
At 6:04 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

We look forward to our next get together!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home