gkline.com

the homepage of gregory and ann kline

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Nationality Fail

About two weeks ago (since I am behind on blogging) I was at the grocery store with the kids. I was chatting with our favorite cashier who always says how much she likes Marcus and Will. She asked if my husband was Filipino. Perhaps I could maybe see that - my kids half Filipino. However, this woman has met my husband. She just dug herself a deeper hole when she went on to say that Greg looked Filipino when she met him. What do you think? Filipino or not?

2 Comments:
At 11:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Opps, I guess we should have told Greg he was adopted from the Philippines- Marge

 
At 12:30 PM, Blogger Amanda said...

lol @ Marge. That is awesome.

I always thought Greg looked Asian. :oP

 

Post a Comment

<< Home