gkline.com

the homepage of gregory and ann kline

Monday, September 14, 2009

A Week and a Half

How long does it take for a kid to get sick from pre-school. A week and a half. We are talking three full days. That was it. Then Marcus came home coughing and sneezing. Despite massive amounts of hand washing and paranoia on my part, I still ended up with the cold as well. So far Will and Greg have been spared. Apart from a cough, Marcus is pretty much done with this cold. I am hopped up on cold meds and still ready to be done with the stuffy nose and sneezing.

I'm having flashbacks of the time Marcus spent in day care. Every two weeks he would bring home a new cold. Every two weeks I would get his cold as well. Then I would end up miserable from a sinus infection for a week. I would start feeling better just in time the two weeks to be up and for him to bring home another cold.

I knew the sickness was about to find us again with the starting of school. I was at least hoping we could have made it one more week.

2 Comments:
At 5:48 PM, Blogger Amanda said...

I would like to encourage you with my tales of recent sick-free lifestyles but it would only jinx us and we would end up with swine flu. SO I have so such story to share. That only leaves me to laugh at your misfortune. HAHA. You're sick.

 
At 7:41 PM, Blogger jen said...

I was jealous of the already 3 year olds and looking forward to sending Finn off to school in January, but now... ugh!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home