gkline.com

the homepage of gregory and ann kline

Friday, August 14, 2009

Go Steelers

Last night was the first Steelers pre-season game. Greg wasn't all that excited about watching it but I knew that my boy Will was going to be over the moon about the game. I dressed him in his Steelers shirt yesterday. As he jumped up and down with excitement about the fact that the Steelers symbol was on his shirt, I told him I had some good news and some bad news. The good news was that last night the Steelers would be on TV. The bad news was that he would be in bed and miss it. I made sure the DVR was set up to record it though.

I wish I had had my camera out when I first fired up that game onto the television this afternoon. He was so excited that he just started screaming out all these gibberish sounds with the words "Steelers" and "football" mixed in there. Then he sat down to watch and I did get this little video which really doesn't do his enthusiasm justice.


P.S. Will is also quite a fan of Roger Clyne and the Peacemakers. I am sure that has nothing to do with me obsessively listening to the band's music. I just got Will a CD player for his room and every night and naptime he asks me repeatedly to put the mixed CD I made for him on that has his favorite RCPM song on it - Green and Dumb. When Will isn't talking football, he is singing, "Baby, baby. I can call you baby." Will is awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home