gkline.com

the homepage of gregory and ann kline

Monday, August 03, 2009

Kennywood - Overdue Post Part 2

Last Tuesday we headed off to Kennywood, Pittsburgh's amusement park. We decided to just go for the evening since the kids probably wouldn't ride much and the prices were cheaper. My parents went along for a little bit too. First ride was the Turnpike where Marcus took Grammy for a ride

and Will took Pap-pap for a ride.

Everyone came off the ride smiling, despite their whiplashes.

Then it was off to introduce the kids to the wonderful world of Potato Patch french fries. You just can't go to Kennywood without getting Potato Patch fries. The fries got the approval of my kids.


A couple other highlights of the evening included (1) my mom and I thinking we might throw up while riding a ride in Kiddieland and (2) scaring the kids half to death on the Log Jammer.

1 Comments:
At 8:45 AM, Blogger Amanda said...

The french fry photo is making me SOooooooo hungry. I need to go to kennywood... just to eat!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home