gkline.com

the homepage of gregory and ann kline

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Merry Christmas/Happy New Year/Things to Come

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from The Klines!


I am way behind on blogging. Whether you care or not, I want to get caught up. I always have this great plan that I will go through my photos and get them labeled, organized, and uploaded, and once that happens I will blog about what is going on in the photos. Then I end up just taking more photos and not getting around to organizing the old photos.

Then Christmas happened which means more photos and less time to do anything about them. Then this Monday I went to the doctor to see about having a surgery at some point to remove some troublesome tissue in my abdomen. My doctor said, "How about surgery tomorrow!" I said, "Okay!" Surgery went fine. Now I'm recovering and stuck in bed or in a chair for the next several days. What better thing to do than to tackle all those photos and get to blogging? So check back often. Lots of blog entries coming up. Not sure if any of them will make any sense though since I am on a bunch of pain killers and the world is feeling pretty warm and fuzzy right now.

Hope you all had a wonderful holiday season!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home