gkline.com

the homepage of gregory and ann kline

Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Photographic Proof

Yep, we're still here. And I have pictures to prove it. We have been busy but not really busy doing much that has been worth blogging about. Here's some of the randomness in our life recently.

We had our first snow. I was all excited and shouting that it was snowing. Greg couldn't see outside from where he was standing in the house and started looking at me like I was crazy. (Obviously he thought I was crazy for saying it was snowing, not crazy for jumping up and down and screaming because of it.) Maya came to live with us on a snowy day but she was such a baby back then she probably doesn't remember. I let her out to enjoy it. She kept running around with her mouth open trying to catch snowflakes on her tongue.

It came down so fast and in such big flakes that it stuck to the ground. Apparently snow makes puppies run.


We had two great Thanksgivings. Yes, two. We are so thankful this year that just one wasn't enough. Our first Thanksgiving was at my sister's with several of my family members. Our second one was with Greg's parents and sister. The kids had a great time wearing out their grandfather.





We decorated for Christmas, at least on the inside of the house. We still haven't purchased enough lights to decorate the outside of our house and because of where our house is situated, no one would really see it anyway. Marcus hoarded all the train decorations and put all those on.

Will did a far better job this year at helping to decorate the tree.


I've been hanging out with the pup and loving her lots. And getting lots of love in return.


And I have two ideas for future posts. So stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home