gkline.com

the homepage of gregory and ann kline

Sunday, August 08, 2010

My Kids Suck

A friend of mine posted on her Facebook page that her son wanted a stick vacuum for his fourth birthday. It got me thinking... Housework has more or less been put on hold around here since my doctor recommended I do very little work combined with the fact that I just don't feel up to doing much these days either. One thing the doctor specifically said was, "I don't want you vacuuming." This was bad news. Two small kids plus a dog that sheds a ton results in a house that could benefit from daily vacuuming. It just doesn't fit into the schedule at this point. And so, a stick vacuum was purchased.

You would have thought the kids were in Disney World! They were so excited about getting to use a REAL vacuum. There was arguing, but just a little. Then deals were made between the two of them over who would get to vacuum which room. They kept tabs on each other to make sure no one was getting more time with the vacuum than someone else. I watched with a huge smile on my face. It was just one of the many times in my life I have been so proud of the things my kids can do!


1 Comments:
At 9:57 PM, Blogger Cara said...

this is all kinds of awesome!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home