gkline.com

the homepage of gregory and ann kline

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Mommy Necklace

I have had to give up on jewelry. Not that big of a deal since I don't usually wear much anyway. But I do feel rather naked without earrings. No more earrings for me for a bit. Every since Aaron discovered a few months ago just how interesting those little dangly shiney things could be. I put up a fight at first. Just kept telling him to be gentle and hoping that soon enough he would become bored by my jewelry. Instead of becoming bored, he refined his ability to grab and pull. No more earings for me.

Then I bought a mommy necklace. I bought mine on amazon.com because that is where I buy everything. I think it might even be called a "Mommy Necklace". Looks nice. And it is a fully functioning, safe, chew toy for babies. Made with non-toxic beads, held together with a sturdy string, and even has a break away clasp just in case your little one tugs a bit too hard. Aaron and I are both big fans!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home