gkline.com

the homepage of gregory and ann kline

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Finally!

Yep, that is right, after a mere 1 month and 4 days of waiting, we actually got an update on our case. As mentioned before, we got our PA on July 24 and thankfully our case was resubmitted to PGN on July 25. No clue why it took 2 weeks for us to find this out. This is the news that we were hoping to hear but it just took too darn long to get to us. I would explain all the waiting we still have yet to do but I don't even want to think about it so let's just live on the good news that our file is back in PGN.

Unfortunately, friends of ours did not receive such good news today. My heart goes out to them and if anyone has any spare prayers for Jennifer and Jason, they could really use them. They got their PA a couple days before us and their file is still not back in PGN yet. They were told that the file should hopefully be resubmitted this week. It should have been in there two weeks ago! I am thinking about you guys and praying like crazy that this is the LAST hold up you have. Karla wants to come home!

We are still waiting for our July medical report and pictures, something that should have been taken care of around July 19 when William turned 7 months old.

I emailed Greg and asked him if Marcus and I could move to Guatemala to foster William until this is all over. I didn't get any response. I guess I have to assume that means no. What do you think is cheaper? Living in Guatemala fostering our child or paying to have me institutionalized for going crazy over all this? (hint: you should pick the former or else I might go crazy on you!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home