gkline.com

the homepage of gregory and ann kline

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Oh, The Insanity

Seriously, what in the world is going on?? I am hanging by a thread here and all I see is people around me with scissors. In order to abuse my psyche first thing this morning, I got on guatadopt discussion to discover that between Friday and Monday there were four cases that were approved by PGN. One case was submitted on 7/30, two cases from 7/31, and one from 8/2. Those are all from the week AFTER our case was submitted!!! I know, I know... There is no rhyme or reason to PGN but there should be and, damnit, we should have been approved already.

Snip snip...

I know, another senseless rant on my blog indicated my elevated level of insanity. My other option is to keep emailing all my friends and complaining to them about it. I am sure they are about as tired of hearing about my insanity as I am experiencing it. So, to the blog I went.

1 Comments:
At 7:04 PM, Blogger Gail said...

Annie and Greg,
I will be praying extra for you. I know you are having a difficult time waiting now. I will mostly be praying that your wait will soon be over. Also, praying for peace for you.
Gail

 

Post a Comment

<< Home