gkline.com

the homepage of gregory and ann kline

Sunday, June 22, 2008

When I Grow Up

Sometimes I like to play "When I Grow Up" and try to figure out exactly what I am going to be when I grow up. I still haven't figured it out yet. Fortunately I haven't grown up, nor plan to, so I get to play this game for awhile. Not surprisingly, I play this game with the future of my children as well.

As for Marcus, when he grows up I have decided that interior decorating is in store. He loves to rearrange furntiture. On Friday he decided that these chairs looked better with his little table than the chairs that came with it.


Still not satisfied, he tried the chairs like this:


Not quite the look that he was after so yet another arrangement.





Hmm... maybe the chairs would look better on the other side of the kitchen...


Had to try right in the middle of the kitchen too.


Still not quite right. Although with this configuration Marcus finally seemed like he was making progress.


At last! Marcus got the furniture just how he wanted it. He shouted out, "All done!" Then he eyed up what he had accomplished and declared, "Choo choo!!"


It is still yet to be decided what Will is going to grow up to be. I think it will somehow involve his fondness of throwing stuffed animals up into the air repeatedly. Perhaps a frog juggler in the circus?

1 Comments:
At 2:25 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Sure, sure, the chair arranging is pretty impressive, but look at your impeccably clean kitchen! tell me your secret:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home