gkline.com

the homepage of gregory and ann kline

Friday, July 04, 2008

I have been (half-heartedly) tagged

Jillious kinda suggested on her blog that maybe I was tagged so here it goes.

Name five things that you can't live without. It can't be a person, it has to be something material that actually makes your life easier. It can't be something in general, it must be exact. Also, it can't be the obvious like a cell phone or computer.

1. iPod - This is the first thing that came to mind and really the only thing that I didn't have to put any thought into coming up with. The minute I get in my car I have to have it plugged in. Greg probably thinks I am crazy because if I forget to grab it on the way out the door, I have to run back in, even if the car ride is only a mile down the street and it takes me longer to plug the thing in than I actually end up listening to it.

2. DVR - Just got our DVR in January or February. No idea how I ever survived without it. I really don't know when the last time I watched something that was not recorded on our DVR.

3. Timeout chair - Oh how I love thee.

4. Flip-flops - I realize that some people hate these shoes **cough cough Amy cough** but they are just fabulous. I wear them all the time, appropriate or not. Okay, not all the time because jogging laps around the parking lot at boot camp with flip flops on would just not work out so well. My current pair of flip flops I purchased at the end of the season at Target last year for $3. The sole is practically ripped off the right shoe and I often trip over it, but still keep on wearing them. Oh, and they smell horrendous which just makes them even more fun to wear around the flip flop hater I didn't mention above, you know, in case she might catch a whiff.

5. Simple Green - it is a cleaning product in case you didn't know. It can be found in the automotive cleaning area of our grocery store. It is biodegradable, non-toxic, and highly concentrated. And it cleans anything. Give me a bottle of that stuff in one hand and my Dyson in the other and watch this place sparkle. (Better yet, give the Simple Green and Dyson to someone else and have them make my place sparkle.)

I'm tagging Amy, Amanda, and Cara.

2 Comments:
At 1:28 PM, Blogger Gail said...

I totally agree with the DVR. Aren't we spoiled?
Gail

 
At 7:23 PM, Blogger Amanda said...

Dude, is your e-mail ever going to work again? I keep getting failure notices back!?!? All I have to say is WTF?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home