gkline.com

the homepage of gregory and ann kline

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Boot Camp - Thursday #1

It rained. It was monsoon-like rain. The rain fell down and up at the same time. At one point there were actual dogs and cats falling out of the sky. As if trying to workout with all those domesticated animals running around wasn't distracting enough, I was worried that my exercise mat was just going to float away. I had on my moisture deterrent coat that is quite excellent in its performance. About 15 minutes in and I ditched it. The rain was coming right down through the neck hole. I didn't get too good of a workout partly because I was thinking about the weather more than my muscles. It also turned out that my body was just done with exercise by this point in the week. My mind and body kept having the same conversation.

MIND: Run! Jump! Move!
BODY: Ha ha!! You are HILARIOUS!!

2 Comments:
At 8:58 AM, Blogger Amanda said...

Glad to hear you didn't melt, cause that might indicate one of two things.
1. You are a wicked witch.
2. You are made of sugar.

I could deal with you being a witch, but I am not certain I could have a friend that was that sweet.

 
At 8:41 PM, Blogger Cara said...

lol at amanda...

glad you sorta had fun, kinda, playing in the rain :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home