gkline.com

the homepage of gregory and ann kline

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Stats - 18 Months

I took Will for his 18 month check up today. We couldn't get an appointment with either of his regular doctors for a few weeks and since I knew he was healthy we just made an appointment with whoever was there. I didn't like the woman much. One little issue did come up that we have to keep an eye on for the next week but I am not going to go into that right now.

The current stats are:
weight: 23 lbs 6 oz
height: 32 in
head: 48.24 cm

I don't know what percentile that puts him but if I had to guess I would say it is the one that is perfectly normal and healthy for him. This new doctor of course was convinced that we are starving my child since he has ONLY gained 7 oz in the last 6 weeks. Maybe I should invite her over for dinner sometime so she can see for herself how much he eats. Just to note, Will weighs more at 18 months than Marcus did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home