gkline.com

the homepage of gregory and ann kline

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Rad Moves

We are now fans of Backyardigans in this house. Our DVR is set up to record it and it is my choice of show to keep the kids entertained while I make lunch. I kept putting on this one episode that is on our DVR because I really liked the music. After the third viewing in three days, the kids were really digging the songs too. One of the songs is all about having rad surfer moves. Marcus spent most of yesterday dancing and chanting, "Rad moves! Rad moves!" I did my best to catch some of my kids' rad moves on video but as usual, when the camera comes on, they aren't quite as free about their moves. It didn't help that there was something in the way of my camera too.

2 Comments:
At 1:22 PM, Blogger Jill said...

They are just too cute... we are big fans here, too!

 
At 4:22 PM, Blogger Cara said...

lol@ "that's not a very rad move..."

cute! andy watched too, and was waving to your boys :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home