gkline.com

the homepage of gregory and ann kline

Friday, January 16, 2009

Celebrating Life

For the past month Greg and I have been working on this little video below, celebrating the life of our pooch. It took way longer than expected since I had such a hard time picking about 100 pictures to use out of the 1600+ that I have of my girl. Greg even worked at editing the song to make it longer because I just couldn't exclude anymore pictures. I want to thank my friend Abbie for letting me use her scanner so I could include the few puppy pictures that I have. (It is amazing how few pictures I took 10 years ago, prior to ease of digital photography. I really wish that I had taken more pictures of the pooch when she was a pup.)

So here it is! I hope you enjoy our tribute slide show featuring the life, adventures, and friends of Peyote. Keep your eyes open! You might even see yourself or your furbaby in there.

7 Comments:
At 8:24 AM, Blogger Amanda said...

Stupid work blocking the video. I will have to see it later. Which might be for the best. Cause I bet I cry again.

 
At 9:05 AM, Blogger jen said...

Oh, it's totally for the best, Amanda! Now Finn is insisting we watch it again.

 
At 9:20 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I love it. The pictures are awesome. I love the pics of her sitting on your lap and her with the kids. So sweet.

 
At 3:12 PM, Blogger Cara said...

sweet! nice memories!

 
At 4:50 PM, Blogger Life with Pog & FLeC said...

Awww... what a great tribute to your sweet girl. Thanks for sharing all the photos. I loved seeing them... and am crying a bit.

 
At 9:38 AM, Blogger Emmy said...

what a nice tribute!

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger Evolution East Truck & Car Club said...

How beautiful. She had such a wonderful life with you. You have me crying!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home