gkline.com

the homepage of gregory and ann kline

Tuesday, April 07, 2009

April Showers

I love spring! Just two days ago we were working on our garden and in the yard with no coats on. Yesterday I sat on my couch and listened to the happy little birds singing outside. I love the colors peaking through the browns and grays and I love the sweet smell of flowers blooming. Even the zucchini in my vegetable garden are nearly twice the size as they were when I photographed them yesterday. One of my favorite things this spring are these beautiful flowering trees that line my driveway.

I snapped these pictures when Maya and I took our morning walk today. Just look at how cute these flowers are! Even though there is something odd on the branch.

Can't say I have been too crazy about all these April showers but they are needed to bring these May flowers. Only... wasn't really expecting the April showers to come in this form.


Sorry about the lack of Maya puppy pictures lately. Unless I am able to catch her napping, the shutter on my camera just isn't fast enough to capture her normal behavior. It looks something like this:

2 Comments:
At 10:29 AM, Blogger Amanda said...

Aw! Puppy zoomies! Love the blurry photo. Reminds me of bella's BT5000 races in the yard.

 
At 9:14 PM, Blogger Cara said...

yeah, your pup = CRAAAAZEEEEE! she's sooo cute though so i don't mind! i meant to mention how pretty your flowering trees were when i pulled in this morning... but, alas, i forgot... that's something new huh?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home