gkline.com

the homepage of gregory and ann kline

Friday, March 27, 2009

Pictures - Will

Will is feeling much much better. While Marcus was suffering from illness and spent a lot of time sleeping, I got some time to hang out with Will and snap some pictures. He of course still has that killer smile.


And apparently he needed to show off his tongue too. (This was right about the time Will was starting to get sick so just ignore his runny nose.)


Will has been repeating a lot of the phrases that we say around the house. Lately he has picked up the things that I say to Maya a lot. When I call her, I kneel down, smack my hand on my thigh and say, "Come on, Maya!" He refuses to call her Maya though and usually says, "Come on, doggie." Anytime he is going to walk away from me he points at me and shakes his finger while he says, "Be back." Not sure where he got the pointing and shaking finger but I often tell him that I will be right back. Yesterday he was in the basement already and I was still getting something out of the car. He knelt down, started smacking his hand on his thigh and started calling, "Come on, Mommy! Come on, Mommy!"

Started upping the idea of potty training with him recently. He is always very tentative of any new activity (unless the activity involves him being social and then he jumps right in) so I am hoping to slowly introduce this so he doesn't pull out his stubborn and completely unwilling side. He's still been going number two on the potty like a champ and has peed a couple times on the potty but he certainly doesn't pee consistently on there. Lately I have been able to get him to sit on the potty a couple times during the day, times that are Marcus's usual potty times like before meals or nap. The first couple times he didn't want anything to do with it but now that he has realized how silly I act when he does pee on the potty, he not only gets excited about having a chance to sit on the potty but he pees every time! I'm really in no hurry to get him potty trained though. There really is quite a convenience to diapers. Maybe after Marcus is able to use the potty with a little less assistance I'll be ready to take the plunge.

A couple more pics just because:

2 Comments:
At 2:26 PM, Blogger Amanda said...

What a nice bunch of pictures. He does have a killer smile!

 
At 6:22 PM, Blogger Julie Lewis said...

He knelt down, started smacking his hand on his thigh and started calling, "Come on, Mommy! Come on, Mommy!"

this has got me laughing out loud, i love it!
and your boys! when can i borrow them for cleaning?! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home