gkline.com

the homepage of gregory and ann kline

Thursday, April 09, 2009

Toys

Greg and I purchased some much needed new toys for ourselves that were delivered yesterday. For some reason, Greg didn't want to use the push mower on our massive yard so we got a new lawn tractor.

Marcus and Will thought it looked pretty cool too and Marcus was the first to get a ride.


Will was really excited about the tractor until we asked him if he wanted a turn to ride. Although we kinda feel cruel, we have determined that sometimes we just have to make him do things because we know he will enjoy them once he tries. So, I pried his hands off of me and he sat with Greg on the tractor.

As we suspected, he was terrified at first but after a minute he had a good time.


I was not about to let these little boys think that tractors were the only cool toys. After all, I did finally get a refrigerator yesterday that doesn't have broken shelves and is large enough so that I don't have to practice my Tetris skills to get food to fit in there. And it actually matches the rest of our kitchen.

The kids were most certainly as impressed with the fridge features as they were with the new tractor... at least that is what I am telling myself.

We are just waiting for the curious fingers of the kids to hit one of these buttons and get a face full of water.

3 Comments:
At 1:25 PM, Blogger Amanda said...

Love the price is right pose. Well done.

 
At 11:34 PM, Blogger Julie Lewis said...

ugh!
i was going to leave the same exact comment. i guess that's why she & i are sisters?! :) congrats on the new toys!!! when my cousin was little he pressed the water & got a shot to the eye. haha!

 
At 10:12 PM, Blogger Life with Pog & FLeC said...

I am so envious of your new fridge... and of the way you point your toe so delicately. haha. I was thinking of you yesterday. I made a recipe from your cookbook that got rave reviews! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home