gkline.com

the homepage of gregory and ann kline

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Comment(s) of the Day

In an attempt to remember some of the funny things my kids said today, I made some mental notes.

Marcus got up this morning and we had this conversation. With each line of the conversation he kept getting more and more excited.
Marcus: Daddy work today?
Me: Yes.
Marcus: Daddy's go-go still here?
Me: Yep, his car is still here.
Marcus (really excited at this point): Daddy work downstairs today??
Me: Yep!
Marcus (throwing his hands in the air): That's AWESOME!!

We were getting ready to go to the pool and I needed to get the kids dressed and put sunscreen on them. It is easier to get them to stand still for sunscreen if I have the TV on so I suggested we put the TV on. Marcus said quite seriously, "No watch TV right now. We watch TV all morning."

Then I was trying to get the sunscreen on him and Marcus warned me, "Don't get it in my eyes, Mommy!"

As I was working the sunscreen into Marcus's skin, Will was in his bathing suit laying on the couch kicking his legs. Will yells to me, "Look Mommy! I swimming! I swimming! I all wet!" Thankfully he was just pretending he was all wet since my initial thought was that he had had a potty accident.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home