gkline.com

the homepage of gregory and ann kline

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Birthday

It has been a couple weeks now, but I did have a birthday somewhat recently. Greg and I have the same birthday and it is right after Christmas, so typically we don't do too much to celebrate. Plus, we have gotten to the age where birthdays just aren't that much fun anymore.

When I got the kids up in the morning I told them it was my birthday. Marcus shouted out, "We gonna eat cake!!" Marcus's world revolves around cake.

Greg and I don't usually exchange gifts so I was pretty excited that I got a present from him and the boys. I'm not really into the latest fashions or having upscale bags, but I have to say this gift was just so perfect. They went together to get me my very own Coach bag. It is an original design and a very innovative idea that allowed the kids to add their personal touch. Check it out!

2 Comments:
At 5:58 PM, Blogger Amanda said...

That is cute!

 
At 8:33 PM, Blogger DrBabyMamaDrama said...

I am totally late, but I laughed out loud at the picture of the "Coach" bag, because I knew exactly what that was before I even read the description. Sad, but true!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home