gkline.com

the homepage of gregory and ann kline

Thursday, March 04, 2010

Feature Starting Tomorrow!!

Tomorrow (and hopefully every Friday) I am going to start a Favorite Foto Friday. Please check it out. I woke up this morning with this huge dread that it is going to be a total bust and no one will participate. And it is soooo easy.

A blog I used to read hosted Favorite Foto Fridays and then the blog went private. I participated sometimes, but most of the time I just really enjoyed finding a new blogs and seeing everyone's pictures. It is really easy. I'll post a theme each week for a photo, and you post a photo in your blog. There will be a place in my post where you can put a link to your blog so everyone can see your photo. It doesn't have to be fancy or professional looking. If you read my blog, you know all my photos are just whatever I happen to catch on my dinky camera with no editing or photoshop fixing up later. Or dazzle us with your photo skills. Stick to the theme or not. Check out the other people's posts but don't post your own. Just help a girl out and try it at least once!

Tomorrow's theme will be "You". So start thinking of a picture of you that you want to post. See you tomorrow!

1 Comments:
At 8:26 AM, Blogger Cara said...

Love it! I'm in!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home