gkline.com

the homepage of gregory and ann kline

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Stats

Took Marcus for his 4 year well check up earlier this week. (Yes, I realize I am a little late.) He clocked in at 38 lbs (64th%) and 39.5 inches tall (26th%). The doctor said, "He might be the cutest kid ever, just not the tallest." Nothing I didn't already know.

Appointment went great. He got a hearing and sight screening and everything turned out fine. He passed his appointment with a clean bill of health. We just recently switched doctors and that was the first time Marcus had seen this man. What a great doctor. Marcus was excited about getting a booster shot that was recommended, only because he couldn't wait to get a band-aid. Then he actually got the shot. He cried such pathetic tears that he made me cry too. Poor guy.

Looking forward to Marcus staying healthy so I don't have to take him back to the doctor until he is five!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home