gkline.com

the homepage of gregory and ann kline

Thursday, June 03, 2010

Favorite Foto Friday #14 - Weirdo

This crazy dude, named Dean Tomasek, was the bass player in Will Hoge's band for quite sometime. No longer with the band, but I am sure he is as weird now as he was back then. After a show a couple years ago I saw him hanging around and got up the nerve to ask him if I could get a picture with him. During the first picture some weirdo girl I never met (and didn't care to meet) insisted that she be in the photo too. Finally got her to leave and I found myself being photographed (and hugged by) this weirdo of a guy.



Labels:

1 Comments:
At 11:20 PM, Anonymous Sarah said...

Hi Annie,
I should start by saying that this comment doesn't have anything to do with this particular post, I just wasn't sure which post to comment on, so I chose the most recent. I found your wonderful blog after doing a google search on "Guatemala adoption Pittsburgh". My husband, two sons, and I live in Pittsburgh and would like to adopt a baby girl from Guatemala. My husband and I have two biological sons (ages 1 and 4) and after two really rough pregnancies have decided to adopt our third child. I've spent the last two hours reading over your archives about your first adoption (I know, I'm a real party animal on a Friday night) and I am SO HAPPY I found your blog! I can tell your blog will be a wealth of information for us. We're in the process of trying to find an agency, and I was wondering if you wouldn't mind telling us which agency you worked with? From what I've read so far, you seem to have had a pretty positive experience. Any information you could give us would be a huge help. Thanks again for the cool blog, I'll continue reading through the archives...
-Sarah
sarahezolt@gmail.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home