gkline.com

the homepage of gregory and ann kline

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

8:15!

With the Thanksgiving holiday followed by several other family events, I have had to wake Marcus up several times these last few days around 7-7:30. Usually that is about the time he gets up anyway so it hasn't been too much of a struggle. Finally today he got to sleep until he was really ready to get up. I tip-toed around the house this morning, since often right after I get up he seems to get up, and he slept until 8:15! Of course this threw off our entire morning schedule, but that is besides the point.

In other news, I set up an appointment for us to visit a day care center next week. I am excited about the center since I have gotten some great references. Marcus loves other kids and I am sure it is going to be a great learning environment for him. However, still... you know... I will have to leave my baby. Some days when I am tired or frustrated I think I am ready to send him off to the day care center today. But most days I dread it. I dread having a long day at work and then only getting to spend a little bit of time with him at home in the evenings. We will see how it goes. I am off work until May so we still have plenty of time together before I really have to worry about missing my little boy.

--Annie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home