gkline.com

the homepage of gregory and ann kline

Monday, December 11, 2006

Flying Solo

Greg had to go to work today for a "knowledge transfer" so it is just Marcus, the pooch, and me today. I decided to get up early so I could get showered before Greg needed to get in the shower and that way I would have that taken care of. It would have worked out perfectly if Marcus hadn't decided he needed to get up at the same time that I did. I heard him babbling happily over his monitor and figured as long as he was happy, he didn't need me. So I showered. It just wasn't a nice relaxing shower like I had hoped.

Since we were both dressed and fed, we actually made it out of the house this morning. It was my first solo trip out with him. I have gone places with him alone and then met up with friends. Today it was just him and me hitting the aisles of the grocery store. I didn't have much to get and apparently no one goes grocery shopping at 9am on a Monday morning. It was quite a pleasant trip. Marcus was happy. I was happy. And now we have groceries too.

--Annie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home