gkline.com

the homepage of gregory and ann kline

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Alejadro Update

Just when I thought I was going to have to start throwing a fit to get an update, we finally got one yesterday. It wasn't totally what I was hoping to hear but since I was finally hearing something I was excited. Alejandro's birthmom needs to go to the attorney's office to sign one more document and then our case can be submitted to family court. (I was hoping we were already in family court.) I almost wish that the hold up was blatantly something that our attorney wasn't doing so I could direct my frustration at someone. There is no way that I can be frustrated or upset at the woman who gave birth to my son.

Hopefully soon we will be getting updated medical information and pictures as well. Alejandro is now 3 months and 2 days old, which means he is due for his monthly doctor's appointment. I am sure he is as perfect and adorable as ever.

Marcus got to play with his buddy Max today, Cara's son. It was the first time they really interacted with each other, that is if interacting is where Marcus tries to touch Max's face and Max gives Marcus a bizarre look. The weather was great today so we took a walk down to the neighborhood park where Marcus and Max enjoyed the swings. Unfortunately both Cara and I forgot our cameras.

Other than that, I have just been getting grumpy over the idea of returning back to work in May. I have dwelled on this way too much lately so I won't do it here.

Oh, and thank you thank you thank you to all of you that have sent me recipes so far. I haven't even begun to get through them and get them organized. This is going to be one great cookbook! Keep the yummy recipes coming my way by emailing them to me at anniemk6@hotmail.com. Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home