gkline.com

the homepage of gregory and ann kline

Monday, March 19, 2007

Fang

My nickname for Marcus is Scooter because he gets around by scooting. Quite the perfect nickname. The time has come that I might need to change it though. He still gets around by scooting, so that isn't the issue. The issue is his teeth. I think I mentioned before that they are all coming in out of order. Today two more finally surfaced, but still have yet to become prominent. Once they do become noticeable to people other than those like me who stick their fingers in his mouth and feel around all the time, the world will understand why Marcus will soon be known as Fang. He has now gotten four teeth in on the bottom, the front four. And now one of his top incisors, one of those pointy teeth, has started to poke through. Aww... the joys of parenthood - finding more things to tease your kids about when they get older!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home