gkline.com

the homepage of gregory and ann kline

Monday, March 19, 2007

Cookbook - Please Help Us Out!

I am putting together a cookbook as a way to raise some money for our adoption of Alejandro. I have no idea when it will all get put together and printed, but it is in the works. This is the part where I could really use your help. What is a cookbook without recipes?? If you could please help us out by sending along your favorite recipes your support will be greatly appreciated. Please pass this email on to people that we might not even know, your siblings and parents and friends. The more recipes, the better! As I said, this is still in the very early stages so I don't have a clue when our cookbook will be available or what the cost will be. We are going to offer a discount of some sort to everybody who submits a recipe.

If you don't have the time to type up all your favorite recipes, that isn't a problem either. Just make a photo copy and mail them to me! If you need our mailing address let me know.

You can either post your recipes here or email them to me at anniemwk6@hotmail.com

Thank you so much for your continued support!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home