gkline.com

the homepage of gregory and ann kline

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

I Had a Moment

Today Cara and Amy came over with their little ones, Max and Heather. We were planning on getting together at 1:00 but it turned out that all our kids were running about 30 minutes late which was making all of us about 30 minutes late. Amy had just purchased a new stroller and had a few pieces she needed to assemble. Cara decided to scoop up Heather because she is just so darn cute. Unfortunately, Heather was also over-tired and rather grouchy. Cara was left to the task of soothing Heather. Then Max decided he needed to get fussy. I laid down on the floor with him and attempted to entertain him. Then Marcus came over. All of a sudden it hit me. It is going to be like that. I'll be on the floor jiggling one kid while another tries to crawl all over me! What am I getting myself into! Mostly I was smiling though because I was surrounded by cute babies. That is going to be wonderful.

The six humans along with the pooch then headed out like a train of strollers to the neighborhood park. Heather slept the whole time and Marcus and Max hit the swings. It was quite a lovely afternoon.

Max and Marcus enjoying the swings.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Heather enjoying her stroller.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Marcus showing off his fang.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 Comments:
At 10:24 AM, Blogger - said...

i had a similar moment! lots to juggle... had fun though!

love the photos! and their hugeness!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home