gkline.com

the homepage of gregory and ann kline

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Random Stuff

My group of knitting people were meeting up today and I didn't go. I haven't been doing much knitting lately and I was lazy. I didn't feel like getting out of my pj's or taking a shower. Plus, my house was a wreck since I have been lazy all week so I thought I would tackle that instead. Instead of actually knitting, I will share with you my most recent knitted project. I made this for Amanda's baby and gave it to her at her shower a couple weeks ago.



A couple days ago I was out with my friend Val and I accidentally did some shopping. We weren't even going to go into Old Navy and then I declared that if we went in there I wasn't going to buy a thing. Then I picked up two shirts for myself and two things for William as well. I couldn't resist. I had to get the one outfit since Greg and I gave William the nickname Smiles while we were on our visit trip because that is all that that little kid did.




Marcus has a new trick. He has realized that sometimes you just don't have enough hands to carry all the things you want to. That is why God gave him a chin. He just tucks things under there and he is off, with his hands free to play with other things or to carry more stuff that is his his his. (Sorry, that was influence from a toddler there.) Tonight we were sitting around and Marcus decided that Greg and I needed to realize the importance of our own chins and he placed some toys under our chins for us to hold.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home