gkline.com

the homepage of gregory and ann kline

Friday, October 26, 2007

Soon Soon Soon!!!!!

I am jumping around and dancing and screaming and Marcus is smiling not because he has any idea why his mommy is crazy but because she is crazy! I just checked my credit card and we have been charged for the second DNA test!! I never thought I would have tears of joy in my eyes for seeing that someone has charged my credit card!!! Woohoo!!! The DNA test will be done soon soon soon!!! Greg is even doing a happy dance and he doesn't really dance!!

It is just sad that my friend Jen will never know about this since she stopped reading my blog. Her loss. :)

3 Comments:
At 11:35 AM, Blogger Cara said...

yay!!! that's a happy dance moment for sure!

 
At 11:37 AM, Blogger Amanda said...

DANCING in my CUBE!!! WOOOOOOOOO!!!

 
At 4:17 PM, Blogger jen said...

Uuuuuhhhhh.....

Finn made me look 'cause he wants to know when his new playmate is here. He's doing a happy dance, too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home