gkline.com

the homepage of gregory and ann kline

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Tagged

I have been tagged by Auntie G, a wonderful woman adopting Johanna Faith from Guatemala. I am supposed to tell you all 8 interesting things about me. I don't know if they will be interesting but they will hopefully be things you don't already know.

1. I can move my ears.

2. I can move my pinkie toes without moving my other toes. This one takes lots of concentration though.

3. I have a minor in anthropology. I was seriously considering heading either to Europe or Africa one summer in college to go on an archeology dig. Instead I decided to go to the Virginia shore for a marine ecology class since my major was way more focused on ecology than on cultural findings.

4. I love to read almost anything, but my favorite books are about religious beliefs different from my own and books with lots of bad things that happen. Really, I am a happy person!

5. I like my dog more than most people. Sadly, I am allergic to her, and sometimes we end up so distracted at our house we may have, possibly, totally on accident left her outside in the cold rain for about two hours... maybe.

6. I love the beach.

7. I have been to Singapore. It is near Indonesia in case you were wondering. It was a really really really really long plane ride.

8. Once when I was a kid I decided to run away. I don't even think my parents knew about it, mainly because I got about halfway through my yard and decided it probably wasn't the best decision so I came back. Maybe if I had been a little more prepared and actually packed a bag and had some food or something it would have worked out a little differently. Probably not though. My family is crazy but that is what makes me love them so much.

I am tagging: Amy, Cara, and Melissa. I think I need more blogging friends so I can stop tagging all the same ones. I might have tagged Amanda too but I think I'll give her a break since she is like 30 months pregnant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home