gkline.com

the homepage of gregory and ann kline

Monday, November 19, 2007

Mucho Fotos

I have no clue if that is proper Spanish, or Spanish at all really, but anyway, here are the photos I promised.

Our view from our hotel room.


William's foster family and us.


Meeting his new family is exhausting.



Meeting his new family makes him hungry too.


But after he has napped and was fed, he just couldn't be happier with his new family.




Greg and William getting ready to go to the Embassy.


The camera always makes William smile. Well, everything really makes him smile.




Back from the Embassy. William and I were tired.


Now that he is adopted, it is time to be cute again!






I was trying to type an email to Amanda. I just couldn't get through it though. Really, how could I sit there and type when this is what was hanging on my leg?

4 Comments:
At 2:01 PM, Blogger Cara said...

YAY! enjoy your little boy! he's so freakin' happy!

 
At 9:52 PM, Blogger JessicaLGiles said...

Congratulations Annie, Greg, Marcus and Peyote on the newest Mr. Kline!!!!! William is PRECIOUS and I know you can't wait to get him home and all be together. I couldn't be happier for you! Lots of love from the Florida Giles!!!!!!

 
At 9:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats again! He is adorable and its wonderful to see your family together at last!
Sheila

 
At 1:37 PM, Blogger Gail said...

William was cute even before being officially adopted. I love the sweater.
Congratulations!!
Gail

 

Post a Comment

<< Home