gkline.com

the homepage of gregory and ann kline

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Three Generations

In a rare event, we were actually able to get three generations together this weekend. Of course this was a very good time to get out the camera and start taking pictures! As you can see, grandma over there on the right is past due on getting her chin hair colored.


You don't have to tell me how funny I am. I already know. Amanda got Marcus the middle sized dog for my shower and Miss Becky, a really great teacher of Marcus's at his day care, gave Marcus the little pooch for a going away present since Friday was his last day at school. I cried of course because for some reason I am overly emotional these days. Hmm, not clue why I could be emotional...

We have had a lazy weekend. Yesterday I didn't leave the house at all and today I left only to stock up on groceries. We got lots of soup and frozen things (pizza, ravioli, stir fry mix) that can either be used by the grandmas while they are visiting or we will eat it all up after William comes home. After we got back from the store I figured I would start making a pierogie lasagna to freeze. I have made it before and it is super yummy. The only bad part was when I covered the whole thing up and put it in the freezer. I wanted to eat it right then but I contained myself. The recipe is simple and I would post it here, but I would much rather you just order one of our cookbooks that is still for sale and you can have the recipe yourself.

Most important of all, one week from today William will be placed in my arms and this time it will be FOREVER!!

1 Comments:
At 8:41 AM, Blogger Amanda said...

Awww! Love the picture :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home