gkline.com

the homepage of gregory and ann kline

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Potty Surprise

Guess who just went poopy on the potty?? Nope, guess again. It was Will. Yes, I said Will.

Two days ago Greg put Will on the potty just so he could see if the seat was cushy enough for his buns. He has been telling us lately that he needs a diaper, although he never needs one when he tells us that. I have noticed that sometimes shortly after he mentions needing a diaper, he actually does need a diaper.

This morning Will told me that he needed a diaper. He smelled like he did but I think he had just tooted. So, I put him on the potty to see what would happen. Nothing. He told me he was all done. I made him sit there for another minute just because he had only been sitting there for about 10 seconds. Then there was a little plop. I really didn't even believe it! I thought maybe he really did poop in his diaper and it had stuck to his bum and then fell off into the toilet. I called Greg to tell him and while I was on the phone, Will put on his poop face went a whole lot!!! There was cheering and screaming and good old Poopy Potty Party going on!!

I think Marcus wasn't too excited though that he wasn't the first. He ran away to watch cartoons.

Woot!! Woot!! Way to go Will!!

3 Comments:
At 9:33 AM, Blogger Cara said...

oh yeah you mentioned the diaper thing yesterday! how fun! i'm so happy for him AND YOU!

 
At 2:36 PM, Blogger Gail said...

Way to go, Will!!!

 
At 9:01 PM, Blogger Life with Pog & FLeC said...

Looks like you should get a "Mighty Dump" sippy for Will too. :) Congratulations!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home