gkline.com

the homepage of gregory and ann kline

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Two Toddlers and a Dog

One big PITA (which stands for Pain In The reArend) about having this house for sale is not just trying to keep it clean with two toddlers and a dog, but getting those two toddlers and a dog out of the place when people are coming over to see the house. Friday there were two showings, one of which was right in the middle of my kids' nap. Thankfully with their age, they are becoming a little more flexible with nap time. Still, we needed something to do. During the first showing we took a walk down to the neighborhood park. I took my camera along mostly just to entertain myself. This is what I came up with.







This is Marcus waving "bye-bye" before he went down the twisty slide. He calls the twisty slide "twisty" by the way. And when we left the playground he yelled, "Bye-bye twisty!!"





The pooch was rolling on the ground and Marcus kept throwing himself on the ground to roll around with her. I just couldn't get them both down at the same time for a picture.





Then in the afternoon it was time for outing #2. We went to a soccer field just down the road and took a snack to eat. There was no one there and the pooch was off sniffing around. Apparently another pooch had been there and forgot to take his or her ball home. After playing quite a bit of fetch, we headed home only to discover that the house showing was still going on. Back to the park we went again. Here we are at Fawcet Fields.






And for all my immature friends who think that Marcus's sippy cup is hilarious, this one is for you. (If you don't get why this might be funny, consider yourself highly evolved and better than the rest of us.)


During the course of typing this, I got a call that there will be a showing of our house tomorrow. Any ideas where I can go this time with two toddlers and a dog?

2 Comments:
At 1:13 AM, Blogger Dispatcher from Hell said...

Ah, the Mighty Dump sippy makes an appearance! I'm still looking for one of these for Gideon!

 
At 10:06 AM, Blogger Jill said...

I am immature... I am laughing my butt off!!!!!!!!!!!!

:-) Jill

 

Post a Comment

<< Home