gkline.com

the homepage of gregory and ann kline

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter in an Eggshell

We had a nice Easter weekend here! We enjoyed all the H's of the holiday - the holy spirit, hope, ham, and hard boiled eggs.

Last week we colored eggs. I don't really get what colored eggs have to do with Easter so I didn't really bother with the tradition the past few years. This year we dove into the activity. Both kids had quite colorful hands for a couple days.

Saturday we visited with Greg's parents, sister, and his sister's boyfriend. Sunday we went to church and had dinner with my family. There were lots of egg hunts and Easter baskets and very few naps. I took way too many pictures that I haven't gotten uploaded yet but here are a few.

My two sweet boys, holding hands:


Greg asked Will if he was going to sell some insurance in that coat. I figured it was a great chance for taking photos to embarrass him with later in life.

Will reading the bible along with the sermon at church.


Hunting Easter eggs:

1 Comments:
At 10:43 PM, Blogger jen said...

My question is... Who beat up Will?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home