gkline.com

the homepage of gregory and ann kline

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Last Weekend

It is currently raining and cool outside, which means that I am finally inside and have a chance to catch up with my blogging. We spent so much time outside over the weekend that nothing got accomplished inside.

Friday was my mom's birthday and we went out to dinner with the family (minus Greg since he was out of town) and then everyone came back here for lots of running like crazy around the yard and cake. Since my mom is so old (just kidding Mom!) she needed the help of her grandkids to blow out her candles.


From the minute we got out of bed on Saturday, everyone was thinking about being outside.

Saturday was our anniversary. Greg was not here so I went to a fundraiser thing with a friend while my mom played with the kids outside. After having dinner with my parents that evening, it was more outside playing.

Greg was home on Sunday and we spent the majority of the day outside. I did lots of yard work which is likely why I have poison ivy. Then we all played some soccer. Hooray for good weather!





Marcus can only kick a ball with his arm behind his back. See for yourself!




They were playing together so nicely... mostly.


It even looks like they really like each other!








I hadn't showered yet that day and had been doing yard work, so it was the perfect opportunity to get Mommy more covered in yard pieces.




Maya discovered soccer and it instantly became her favorite sport. She was a bit worn out from playing all evening by the time we caught her on film.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home