gkline.com

the homepage of gregory and ann kline

Monday, May 11, 2009

Hope You Had a Great Mother's Day!

Had a good Mother's Day weekend around here. Yesterday we all had breakfast with my mom and dad, and my sister and her family. I told Greg that it would be nice for him to cook dinner since it was MY day. We had spaghetti, because I didn't want to put in some crazy request that might surpass his culinary skills. After dinner we all went outside and I got the rest of my garden planted. Now I just have to hope it grows (and that our reinforcement is going to keep the bunnies from going through the fence for a nibble). Greg gave me a card, as did the kids. The best present was all the hugs and kisses I got from my wonderful family.

Happy (belated) Mother's Day, from this mom to you!

1 Comments:
At 10:08 PM, Blogger Bethany said...

You are just the sweet middle to one love sandwich in the picture. You look beautiful. Isn't it amazing what love toddlers can give? Nothing as pure as the love of a child. How lucky we are to have the kids that we do. I am glad you had a nice day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home