gkline.com

the homepage of gregory and ann kline

Monday, May 04, 2009

Oops, I had an accident.

Just an update on the potty training, part 4. Things aren't exactly going to plan. The plan was that Will would get to pick his undergarments and we were going to pick new undergarments each time he got them wet. I figured over the next month or two, we would eventually run out of the diapers and he would basically be forced to wear the training underwear and "big boy underwear".

As usual, Will decided not to go with my plan and do his own thing.

Will is pretty much potty trained now.

We started with the choices of undergarments on Friday. He had lots of accidents of course, but by the afternoon he was telling me about them. He even told me when he peed in his diaper which was particularly impressive since those things are so absorbent. By the evening, he even told us a couple times that he had to go pee prior to having any sort of accident. Saturday it was pretty much the same thing. Yesterday he picked "big boy underwear" and I was armed with my upholstery cleaner, waiting for an accident. Only one accident all day, and it wasn't even enough to soak through his pants. Today he picked "big boy underwear" once again. He only had one accident today too. (Maya normally pees because she is so excited that Greg has come home from work. Today Will peed when Greg came home from work.) We will see if he keeps up the good work! I am so very proud of my baby boy!

2 Comments:
At 8:20 AM, Blogger Life with Pog & FLeC said...

The boys are growing up so fast. :)

 
At 9:31 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

LOVE the potty training pants!! Awesome!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home