gkline.com

the homepage of gregory and ann kline

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

PGN Irks Already

We aren't in PGN yet. We probably aren't even close. There is a chance that we could be getting an update today, before all the attorneys go away for Holy Week but I am not keeping my hopes up. We did get an email from our agency however. It turns out that PGN has decided to kick out several cases recently for not having notarized/certified/authenticated copies of their passports in their dossiers. Sure, I see dollar signs thinking how it is going to cost us a couple hundred extra to get these stupid forms included now, whereas it would have only cost us about $25 extra had we had them certified/authenticated with the rest of our documents. And why didn't we have these photocopies taken care of way back when? Oh, that's right. That is because they were never, still aren't, and probably never will be a requirement. Yet, somehow PGN gets to make up rules as they go along and suddenly they are telling people their files are deficient for not containing things they aren't supposed to contain. I know at this point I should be immune to the ridiculous tactics of PGN, but I am still surprised over and over again.

Also, it turns out that a particular form that we had to submit is now being required to be filled out in black ink. You must use a ball point pen and press very hard when filling out this form so that ridges form on the back of the document making it obvious that this is an original form. This I totally understand. I mean, if I were to use blue pen it would be totally obvious that I couldn't possibly be a good parent. (That was sarcasm just in case you missed it.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home