gkline.com

the homepage of gregory and ann kline

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Holy Week, No Update

Our case worker told us on Monday that the agency was attempting to get case updates early this week, before all the attorneys went away for Holy Week. It appears that it didn't happen because we don't have any information. Here's to a relaxing rest of the week where I don't need to obsessively check my email!

I am slowly plugging away at getting the cookbook put together. I have received so many recipes! Of course, there are always room for more! Either post your recipes here or email them to me at anniemwk6@hotmail.com. If you would like to snail mail some recipes to me (so I can type them up and you don't have to) just contact me and I'll arrange something. Thanks for all your help!

2 Comments:
At 10:24 AM, Blogger Amanda said...

I still owe you more recipes. I have some good ones to share! I think life has settled down enough I should be able to get them together this week. Any areas you are lacking??

 
At 3:20 PM, Blogger jen said...

I've been meaning to send you some - going to my recipes right now!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home