gkline.com

the homepage of gregory and ann kline

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Pictures

I got around to uploading my photos so here are the ones that I should have posted yesterday.

Haircuts:
Here is Will's before and after, which aren't all that different. His hair is so hard to cut because he hates to sit still and his hair is still so baby fine. I just chop as fast as I can.
Before:


After:


I decided to give Marcus a buzz cut. As cute as his longer hair looks, his hair is so thick and coarse that I just get tired of attempting to get it to lay down. He also has a huge cowlick on the back of his head. I was going to wait until warm weather but I got out the clippers in February instead.
Before:


After:


And a couple pictures of our little pup Maya playing with the great big dog named Marley.


I just love this action shot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home