gkline.com

the homepage of gregory and ann kline

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Quick

Like everything I have been doing lately, I feel like I have better make this quick. No telling how long that little fuzzy bellied furball will be sleeping and I have to be ready to run out the door with her as soon as she wakes up so she can pee.

Marcus is registered for preschool! I am totally going to cry when he goes in that "my little boy is growing up and I am an over emotional mom" kind of way. I was worried we wouldn't get a spot since it is a great preschool and I didn't have a backup plan.

I mentioned about a week ago that Marcus had no interest in counting. Today he showed off and counted to five several times for Greg and me.

Nap time has been going incredibly better with Will.

That little timid puppy that we brought home that slept all the time has been replaced with a wild, energetic, crazy dog that now only sleeps half the time. We didn't get a lot of sleep the first night she was home and only got slightly more the second night. Yesterday we got out our cosleeper that we used sporadically with the kids and set it up with a couple of her toys and her blanket. I woke her up once last night to take her to pee and then had to wake her up again this morning. What is that you are thinking? my puppy is spoiled? Hardly. I found myself repeating a lot today the phrase, "You're lucky you're so cute." The kids were loving playing with her tonight, running around and having her chase whatever dog toy they happened to have. We took some video but who knows when/if that will show up online. Hopefully it wore all the little ones out.

Go Steelers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home